Masks, Disinfectants, Disposable gloves
Clean medical materials production and processing, advanced digital machine production line, standardized each processing step and quality control management, we do our best for each product
Rubber gloves are gloves made of thin rubber sheets or films. According to the rubber raw materials or manufacturing process latex gloves and moulded gloves. Acid-alkali resistant gloves should be able to be used at 45℃ in sulfuric acid (density 1.32) or caustic soda solution (density 1.19).
- 100% pure primary color latex, good elasticity, easy to wear.
- Comfortable to wear, free of oxidant, silicone oil, grease and salinization.
- strong tensile strength, puncture resistance, not easy to damage.
- excellent chemical resistance, resistance to a certain ph, resistance to some organic solvents, such as acetone.
- The surface chemical residue is low, the ion content is low, the particle content is small, suitable for the strict dust-free room environment.
In some industries with high frequency of glove replacement, it is usually recommended to use disposable gloves, which can not only avoid cross-infection, but also greatly save the replacement cost, such as medical industry, laboratory, food processing industry and other industries with high requirements on hygiene.